Alliance Inspection Management (AiM) is the premier new and pre-owned vehicle inspection partnership in North America that combines breakthrough technology with deep industry experience to provide a trustworthy, independent bridge between buyers and sellers. We offer a comprehensive range of vehicle inspection services to verify the condition of new, off-lease and fleet vehicles and other properties at vehicle assembly plants, rail yards, ports, customers’ homes, dealers and auctions.
|Due to its success and excellent service, AiM is rapidly growing and now seeks a Strategy and Planning Analyst to develop systematic processes and models that improve AiM’s business planning and strategic initiatives across its international markets. The Strategy and Planning Analyst will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and will work with various department heads to define strategic analytical requirements and lead the design and implementation of tools that enable AiM to answer critical business questions. This role will be responsible for helping solve important business problems through deep data review, statistical analyses, and creation of analytical tools regarding, among other issues, car flow, pricing, risk assessment, customer assessment, and market share.
A successful candidate will be passionate about data-driven decision making, provide exceptional attention to detail, and be able to author insightful presentations regarding the data, as well as competently communicate and collaborate with AiM’s various other divisions.
Essential Job Functions
The following job function statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. The job function statements reflect expectations of the fully trained, proficient incumbent who meets all performance criteria.
- Work with CEO and Executive Team to examine business drivers, goals and actionable outcomes using data and analytics. Assist with preparation of Annual Budget, Quarterly Forecasts and 5 Year Midrange Plans.
- Gather and maintain data regarding a variety of functions such as car flow, pricing, risk and customer assessments, market share, etc.
- Perform analytical exercises to reach actionable business insights for AiM’s various departments.
- Lead development of performance dashboards, business models and scorecards, gap and variance analyses, and other work products. This will require ensuring high data integrity.
- Support continual process improvement initiatives with accurate and meaningful data
- Regular/consistent availability and attendance.
The following qualification statements reflect the minimum skills and abilities required of the qualified applicant.
|1. Job Knowledge and Skill Demonstrable knowledge of finance and economic principles; Car industry and/or vehicle inspection/remarketing products and services preferred, but not necessary.
2. Experience: Zero to three years of financial, economic and statistical modeling.
3. Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science, or Mathematics, or comparable experience; MBA strongly preferred.
4. Computer Skills: Advanced knowledge of Excel and statistical modeling programs, along with a working knowledge of Power Point, Word, Visio, non-excel databases and other PC applications; ability to adapt to new technology as it becomes available. Able to author and deliver digital presentations.
5. Communication Skills:
Ability to excel in a team environment required. Must be comfortable presenting and interfacing with senior leadership, and successfully interface with AiM’s customer service, finance, IT, legal, operations, quality, and sales departments;
6. Analytical Skills:
Strong creative, critical thinker with business analytical skills
The physical requirements described below are representative of those an employee must normally meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
|1. Travel: Light travel, if any.|
- Salaried/exempt – TBD depending on experience and/or education;
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401 K participation, starting on the first of the month after completion of the first 60 days of continuous employment.
AiM is an equal opportunity employer
All offers will be made conditional upon passing a drug test and background check