Alliance Inspection Management
Title: Dispatch Representative
Reports to: Customer Services Manager
Dispatches company vehicle inspectors to various clients to perform a variety of Inspection Services
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer Focused – Focuses on clientele development, converting customers to enthusiastic advocates for our brand by delivering consistent and passionate product and service performance that exceeds customer value expectations. Analyzes decisions from the view point of the customer and takes action with the customer’s needs and values into consideration.
- Performance Expectations – Supports a working culture of cross-functional cooperation and collaboration by demonstrating the ability to work with people from within the organization, independently of company borders, to achieve our overall company goals.
- Customer Engagement – The representative must consistently contribute to building brand value by performing above standard, and delivering on our brand promise.
- Other – Perform additional duties as required by the Company. Make continuous recommendations to improve quality and efficiency.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
IV. Required Skills
The ideal candidate should display the following skills:
- Teamwork – Balance individual and team responsibilities.
- Highly Motivated – Ambitious and open to working in fast paced environment and displays willingness to assist in other facets if necessary.
- Attention to Detail – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Excellent Communication Skills – Both oral and written
- Advanced Computer Skills – Knowledge of basic hardware, operating systems, software and overall functionality with a computer (i.e. email, media download/upload, internet, etc…)
- High school or GED equivalent required
- Some college level courses and/or technical courses (i.e. ASE or ICAR) preferred
- Minimum 1 year of previous dispatch/customer service experience is preferred.
- Experience working independently or with limited supervision
- Criminal background screening
- All candidates considered for employment must satisfactorily pass all elements of the pre- employment screening before a formal offer can be made.
VI. Physical Requirements
- No travel required
- This position is Part-time and not eligible for overtime. Full Time employees are eligible to participate in AIM’s benefit plans, including medical, dental and 401k.
Prepared by Victoria Smith, human Resources Assistant, October 2015