Position Title: Client Support Manager
Reports to: Director of Major Accounts
Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary Range: 50-60k
Alliance Inspection Management (AiM) is the nation’s premier vehicle inspection company. AiM provides the automotive industry’s leading companies with inspection and technology solutions. AiM employs over 800 inspectors throughout North America, and has developed award winning technology solutions that continue to revolutionize the automotive industry. AiM is a quickly growing company and we are seeking innovative and motivated employees prepared to grow with the company.
AiM is seeking an innovative, detailed oriented, self-motivated individual to join our growing Account Support team in Atlanta, GA. A strong candidate would have prior work experience in several of the following areas: business development, project management, operations, and customer service. Candidates need to be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, and also have proven experience with Sales force and/or other CRM applications. A background in the automotive and/or the auto auction industry is also beneficial.
The Client Support Manager will work closely with the Director of Major Accounts to develop and implement customer focused strategies and processes that uniquely meet the needs of our customers. The candidate will provide daily customer support, assist in managing the rollout of a nationwide inspection program, develop regular communication outlining project statuses to AiM leadership, and will interact daily with multiple levels of the AiM organization. The position requires strong leadership and planning skills, and the ability to excel in fast paced and multi-faceted situations.
AiM offers a fast paced and exciting work environment that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit and outside the box thinking.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate daily with AiM field management teams to support day to day operations
- Develop and maintain relationships with our customer’s field sales teams
- Assist in the planning and executing of new strategies for operations and business development teams
- Develop and maintain regular communication to AiM leadership team
- Work closely with the Director of Major Accounts to exceed organizational goals
III. Required Skills
- Easily adapts to evolving priorities with the ability to maintain a high level of flexibility
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize day- to-day responsibilities.
- Detail oriented, highly focused and very organized.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent teamwork skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- 3-5 years of work related experience in business development, operations, project management and/or customer service.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Proven experience utilizing Sales force and/or other CRM tools
- Automotive/Auction Industry experience a plus
V. Pre- Employment Screening
All candidates must satisfactory pass the following;
- Criminal background screening
VI. Physical Requirements
- The position is located in AiM’s Atlanta Corporate Office
- Must be able to function professionally in a work office environment
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to travel occasionally is preferred (25% of the time)
- This position is Exempt and not eligible for overtime. Position includes eligibility to participate in AIM’s benefit plans including medical, dental and 401k starting on the first of the month after completion of the first 60 days of continuous employment. Salary DOE