Position Title: Customer & Account Support Representative
Reports to: Director of Major Accounts
Location: Atlanta, GA
Are you looking for:
- a fast-growing company where your ideas can make a difference?
- an organization that develops and implements new technologies?
- an environment that values employees and out-of-the-box thinking?
- a culture that promotes and rewards professional development?
Do you want the responsibility & flexibility to achieve goals in your own unique ways?
If so, Alliance Inspection Management (AiM), North America’s premier vehicle inspection company, may be the place for you! AiM employs over 1,100 employees and provide the automotive industry’s leading companies with award-winning technology solutions that revolutionize the automotive industry. AiM is growing and we need smart, innovative and motivated employees ready to grow with us.
- Description: AiM wants self-motivated, detailed oriented, hardworking individuals to join us in Long Beach, CA headquarters. Candidates should like working in customer service and be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
You will analyze, develop, and implement customer focused strategies and processes that uniquely meet the needs of our customers. You will provide daily customer support, and have the opportunity to interact executive management of AiM. The role offers an opportunity to learn and grow in a work environment that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit and creative thinking.
– Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily customer support, development, and data analysis functions
- Analyze and report on AiM operational metrics & market trends
- Develop new strategies/processes for business development and operations
- Coordinate daily with multiple levels in the organization
- Work closely with the executive management to exceed organizational goals
. III. Competencies
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Adapts to evolving priorities & maintain a high level of flexibility
- Excellent verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent time/project management skills to multi-task & prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent teamwork skills to maintain positive & effective working relationships
– Education & Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field
- 1-3 years of work related experience with inside sales, customer service, and/or account support
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Automotive/Auction Industry experience a plus
- Physical Requirements:
- Travel: Zero to light travel required.
- Attendance/Availability: Regular and consistent attendance and availability
This position is Exempt (salary) and not eligible for overtime. Full Time employees are eligible to participate in AIM’s benefit plans, including medical, dental and 401k (upon completion of the first 60 days of employment, beginning on the first of the next month).
AiM provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant’s race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, or veteran status. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on AiM. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.